Congratulations to you for finding “The Sisterhood of Money”! You are drawn to building your own personal fortune and to doing it from your heart– the woman’s way. I believe that all women deserve to live a life of abundance on every level. I want to help you get there. That is the purpose of this book. I want to help women because while we control over half the nations’ wealth, countless women are facing financial crisis today. My personal goal is to change this norm.
All Sisterhood of Money advisors are certified in the process of creating wealth from the heart.
- Sign-up for one of our Sisterhood of Money Workshops
- You can follow-us on Social Media by joining our private Facebook Page
- Purchase the Sisterhood of Money book that illustrates how you can grow your own financial abundance from the heart
Investing today is more complex than ever. Having us as your Financial Advisor can help juggle all of life’s moving parts, whether you are navigating life, planning for life, or needing a strategic plan to meet your ultimate goals. The Sisterhood of Money process will help you take control and give you the confidence to answer questions like:
- Am I saving enough for my own retirement?
- I want to make a career shift, can I afford it?
- How will I put my children through school?
Once we review your finances, we create a plan to reach your goals and help you commit to that plan throughout the year; all the while your life may grow and change in circumstance. We consider you family and we are honored to be on your financial journey with you.
To help you reach the right answers, the Sisterhood of Money advisors provide you with financial assistance in the following:
- Financial Life Planning
- Investment Advisory
- Asset Allocation
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Fee Only Accounts
- Investment Tax Management
- Financial Coaching
- Career Transition Coaching
- Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds
Our lives and cost of living have changed dramatically in the past 50 years….even in the past 30 years:
Most individuals worked for the same company their entire career
- One spouse could support a family
- A family usually lived in the same house and rarely moved
- College tuition has increased 12 Fold in 30 years (or 1,120%) since 1978
- Medical Expense has climbed 601%
- The price of food has increased 244%
Let a Sisterhood of Money advisor guide through these changes.